27,000 children are killed in the womb every year in our country by discriminatory abortions due to prenatal diagnoses. Despite the fact that the hard of hearing community generally recognizes themselves as a culture group, not as "disabled," preborn babies are still targeted as victims of discriminatory abortions.
Instead of buying into the lie that lives with impairments or extra barriers are not worth living, the pro-life movement is dedicated to eliminating the discrimination that would decrease one’s quality of life.
Join us during Deaf & Hard of Hearing Awareness Month to stand with this community!
50% of profits are donated to Let Them Live, a pro-life non-profit organization that financially and practically supports women through crisis pregnancies. More information can be found on letthemlive.org.
Model size: XL. We do not offer returns on this product. Estimated fulfillment time: 1-2 weeks.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem